Hey there, I’m Val!
And that little sausage I'm holding is named Eddie, he's our rescue pup! If you're a dog lover too, you can read about him here.
I’ve been a wedding and portrait photographer in Ottawa since 2011, and I can honestly say I have the best job in the world!!
If I’m not at home editing or forgetting where I left my coffee mug, I might be making dad jokes to the unsuspecting cashier at the grocery store. I'm obsessed with houseplants, and I LOVE a good cheesy pizza. I'm fluently bilingual in both English and French. Oui oui! :)
I'm an Algonquin College Photography program alumni and I’ve photographed 100+ weddings. I’m all about capturing genuine and candid moments. My photos are a reflection of how people felt in the moment.
My goal is to make the entire photography process as fun as possible because I sincerely believe that in making the experience amazing, the photos will be too!
What i'm probably sipping
- Black coffee or peach tea
what I'm currently listening to
- Billie Eilish
what i'm craving
- OMG... White fudge Oreos!!
we may be a great match if you also like:
- Thinking life is short, and you just wanna have fun! Not taking yourself or life too seriously
- A little pop of colour here and there
- Antiquing in old towns
- Meaningful, heartfelt moments
- Looking at old family photos, again and again
- Laughing til your sides hurt
- Houseplants!! (Let's trade cuttings, yeah?)
- Snuggling on the couch under the biggest blanket you can find
- Old things repurposed
- Eating lots of delicious food, even if it means having to unbutton your pants a little bit to make more room
- Driving around with the windows rolled down, and your favourite tune turned up loud
- The crisp, clean air inside a greenhouse
- Creating memories with the ones you love the most